Sunday, February 7, 2010

What Is A Doctors Coupe Positve Hpts Negative Blood Test, Period 9 Days Late?

Positve Hpts Negative Blood test, Period 9 Days Late? - what is a doctors coupe

PML has about 5 December and 2nd January, due to AF
HPT was adopted on 1 January - Positive, also 2 positive 2nd January Day foloowing some weak positive I have some negative and very weak, but made the Wernt with UFA.

I went to the doctor, 7, and showed a section of PTH had a positive image of blood test and he rang to say that the test is negative and positive 9 must be wrong. Although I believe the chemical pregnancy (thanh feel I know!)
She said that once 2 / 3 weeks if there is no time limit on.

I still had symptoms of pregnancy then I was before pregnancy (MC in September), cramps, lower back pain, hunger, fatigue, chest Heay biggest nipple with the first and a black circle around the areola, nausea happened in the last two days. It was a very small part of the discharge now brown above, but only when I wipe andseems is now gone.

What's happening? I know that blood tests are 100% accurate, but I've read the response from many women had tests and still neg Preggo. Even if there is a chemicalPregnancy, why my AF so late?
Would not you like, but with emphasis on their thoughts ...

No comments:

Post a Comment