Sunday, February 14, 2010

From That Damn Stomach Flu I Just Want To End The Pain. I Feel Like Killing Myself?

I just want to end the pain. i feel like killing myself? - from that damn stomach flu

Since Wednesday, as 3 days ago I had this terrible thing. I think it's a stomach flu. My stomach hurts, and I have a fever again, but I did not know, and now I have the worst diarrhea I've had in my life. and even worse, is green. half of which has not yet been established. I'm just sitting on the toilet and the fluid just pours! and burn the bad, and my anus is irritated and bleeding cleaning so hard and know what to do now! I want to kill me, literally, because I am so angry. I want to stop them. their worst pain I felt. Why the hell is my mind loose stools? Please help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment