Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Any One Know A Webcam Slut My Parents Think I'm A Slut?

My parents think I'm a slut? - any one know a webcam slut

OK, so am I in this difficult situation, because my parents think I'm a bitch and have no reason to think so. I have good grades in school, I wear decent clothing that hides the skin and so on.

The only thing that * may * be suspicious that I am the door to my room close sometimes, but I think it was a normal teenager wants to be alone sometimes.

I am 15 years later.

My dad says that if I am to close the door to a strip with my camera to someone or talk dirty on the Internet. My mother thinks he's having sex with a man after a couple of weeks we.

The thing is, they tell me they had a period of youth "perfect" and can not therefore understand what they hear, as this is in a difficult phase.

You have no idea how it really is a bitch in my school, and even if I have everything I said here still think the same thing.

What can I do?

8 comments:

αιмℓєѕѕ мєℓιѕѕα said...

Ah! im sorry! that really sux. I think they should sit with their parents and find a way to learn, to build trust between you. which is completely understandable that young people want the door closed. thats ok. Maybe try to ask to go to a family consultant with them. he / she really help and make life easier!

HUN luck: D

lawman10... said...

I had the same problem with my 15 year old son. My daughter looked at me as he left the door cracked open and went into her bedroom with only her bra and panties to close the door and never complained when she is nearby. I even bought a castle have to feel for her, she has more freedom. Try it with your father. My child has taught me that I did not have him near the door and take care of it whether or not, noise can.

--- ѕрaпϊѕh fѓу said...

Tell them you are and how you feel.
You have no teachers, s ** t.
If the only way they think just because you closed the door of the room, or simply because of what we expect is very bad.

Brian's name is << said...

Ask them not to smoke and that only when your father tells you to stop the web cam strip, as he knows he made a joke I hope it works:)

вríαnnαα... said...

Well, I would like to speak with them or even teachers consoluer ETCC.
But that is for him to call from 2 "adopt" Lu $ ur + Ur cuz wat say sounds far from it!

teera said...

And with them Show Them WAT U talk ...... Rooms are U Just Show Them Wat is TAWK REALLYGOING SOMEONE

Tiffani Montoya said...

Wow .. You can not really change your opinion exist BEC is not a bitch. Just talking about it and how you feel. to be mature about it. Tell them what they say, is not the rite and let them know what you do on your computer .. No, if everyone likes to be alone sometimes. IM sure like to spend time alone. We just tell them why you want is to stay away from it too, as they are. should not judge how this! So, if you open the part of you that want the privacy. Tell them you do not like to tell them you feel like you BEC judges you. The judge that parents and children to do things like that. The family used to communicate well and that you do not talk about anything .. Well Good Luck. Take care.
E-mail if you need someone to talk. surenasfinest13@yahoo.com

~Emma~ said...

Sounds like you are set up with the idea that you're a whore, as you say. It is probably based on misunderstandings Commin, and things like other children. You are paranoid! It seems he has done everything to prove you're a good boy. I think the only thing to do is breathe anymore. It will be difficult because they are misleading but maybe just little things open to her and her mother, a secret (not just children or so), but the girls at school. You might say that you jump to trust him, then. It's called guilt: P

Post a Comment