Saturday, February 20, 2010

16 Years Old Streaming 11 Year Old On School Trip For A Week - Very Worried.?

11 year old on school trip for a week - very worried.? - 16 years old streaming

My 11-year-old son has Asperger's Syndrome and is in a special school. It seems quite normal, but lately has been rather left "in your own world" because of the dissolution of my marriage and his father's house. There is no school tomorrow, away for a week climbing, electricity, far, far away. I am very worried for him because he is five years younger than all other students (which is) very bright. The others are 16th I am concerned that could sweep into a river or a fall in the mountains or something. be, he was never far from home, with the exception of a few nights after her godmother. I am also happy about what is being afraid of an exchange of concerned room with a boy of 16 years ago when he (several years) I, that could happen again has been abused. Your Schoolnot at all worried about him. But I am very concerned - I let it go?

PS I forgot to make it even with gloves - and now it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment