Friday, February 26, 2010

Removed Hair From Bed Sheet What's The Best Way To Treat 7 Yr Old's Head Lice?

What's the best way to treat 7 yr old's head lice? - removed hair from bed sheet

This lasts for 6 weeks. Received a call from the school (at the time that my daughter has told me: "My best friend has head lice!), Has been kept the traffic at the school and back again included in the class, then I received another call saying Please try again. I treated my hair is now four times it was thought that all these pesky details, but she has dealt with lice, wash again. linens, sheets with the spray, bags of all Stuffies. I bought the lice treatment. I have a recipe by your doctor for treatment. I spent 80.00 on a treatment over the Internet. This is a nightmare. I know that there is scope to remove the nits to 100.00 per hour, but that is only 150 kilometers from which we live and very expensive, but at this point, I think that somehow raise $!.I pull my hair! Will we still lice in our lives? Please do not suggest shaving the head. I work in an elementary school and saw first hand what a girl my estimation.

No comments:

Post a Comment