Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Shingles And Food Allergies Eczema/Shingles/Chickenpox Connections?

Eczema/Shingles/Chickenpox Connections? - shingles and food allergies

I had chickenpox when I am 6 years and developed shingles on my back when I was 11 years. When I was 13 I got an accidental outbreak of eczema on my arm a day or a minimum of 4 small patches of eczema on the back of my arm. Shingles may have caused or contributed to my eczema?

Also could someone tell me what type of eczema can I do? I have no allergies at all but a stressful lifestyle or anxiety disorders. Patches are not extreme, unusual bleeding or if it is not their only point of blood after an intense scratching (I do not know) you. " They light up at random times, then retired, only to return at a later date.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sulfur, posters and suggested that evening primrose oil well.

And no, is eczema are not related to chickenpox.

Are you sure that you do not have food allergies? You do not need to go into the hives, or go into anaphylactic shock to be allergic to something.

If you really have no food allergies, then it might be good, to stress. The skin acts as a barometer indicating how other organs are healthy. If the liver and the kidneys can not function efficiently, the skin, detoxifies the system ... This is where the outbreak is

A good acupuncture or homeopathy should help a lot. They tend to be the underlying cause not just treat the symptoms of a handful of bad steroids.

Good luck.

Mikster1... said...

All this is a type of herpes virus

Post a Comment