Sunday, December 27, 2009

Reborn Berenguer How Do You Add Horns Or Elf Ears To A Berenguer Reborn Doll?

How do you add horns or elf ears to a Berenguer reborn doll? - reborn berenguer

I'm happy for advice, instructions, instructions, design reborn like horns or ears in the Elf doll. I have in my collection and I have no idea how to do it without being "fixed" on. I have seen clay dolls with tails and I think Poly is really interesting to be considered as part of the original doll. Thank you ~

1 comment:

gypsylig... said...

Yes, you've already answered polymer clay. If you meet can not find the color of the horns, etc., then you can use to soft and 'attach' them. When the wrist is unable to remove the heat of the oven while it cooked (250 degrees for 15 minutes on average), then gently softened with a seal, baking in the toaster one third of the food that has a good career controls ( and you are using an oven thermometer) just in case, then the whole question of the new oven, and put it in something like Fletch-Tite or adhesive used.
Cool idea, which I like to see if it's done!

Post a Comment