Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nutro Max Dog Food Coupons Nutro Max Dog Food Bad?

Nutro Max Dog food bad? - nutro max dog food coupons

I have a lab mix that has about 1.5 years and I have a Dalmatian mix, who is on the brink of its first anniversary. I feed them every 4 cups a day of Nutro Max Adult Dog Food. They have been vomiting on and off for some time, I would blow off because I thought he was into something and you do not agree with your stomach, but now I wonder if it is for dogs? They are not acting lethargic or sick vomit by all means and then they are perfectly fine, suggestions?

4 comments:

MissJuli... said...

Hello, I have a dog, have done likewise. What will vary between dogs. We found the only food my dog will not throw Purina Beneful. I tried all the top brands and talked to many veterans. She has a sensitive stomach. Talk to your vet to see if they can ask another food, work or go to your local animal and may suggest. I was an assistant for pets for a while and when you speak to a manager or the animal can maintain a good meal. The food I give my dogs and other rescues, we have appointed Bill Jac is a good meal and is not filled with dye and are treated differently than many other brands. We had some cases in which dogs really respond to colors in food (no need to feed a dog to be beautiful colors, added trash is not necessary)

If you vomit a lot, can be dehydrated and for the next few days, there is a little white rice with ground hamburger cooked (not meat or something) only rice and a mixture of the Hamburg-togEther. It does not hurt their dogs and me many times.

Hope this helps!
Good luck!

Kate C Attackofthebear said...

Nutro is not good. Have you heard about the restaurant?

http://www.dogfoodproject.com
http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com

It could feed a lot less on other foods. Look innovation
And if loose stools reduce lead you upward.
Nutro Max
http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_ ...

If you feed Nutro, please at least edit the ultra or other lines, no max.

Innova
http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_ ...

Lian said...

I had recommended this problem with my dog and my vet that I changed his food Chapple to facilitate digestion:)

normyp said...

It's terrible. Do not use.

Post a Comment