Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Contemporary Art Glass If I Take A Dump On The Quran And Call It "art", Can I Get Grants/scholarships?

If I take a dump on the Quran and call it "art", can I get grants/scholarships? - contemporary art glass

I read about "Piss Christ." If you have not heard: Piss Christ is a controversial picture of the American photographer Andres Serrano. Where a plastic crucifix supporting the body of Jesus Christ submerged in a glass of the artist's urine. Some have suggested that the blood vessels also contains the artist. The game won the East-South Center of Contemporary Art Awards for Visual Arts "part, which is sponsored in part by the National Endowment for the Arts, a U.S. government agency providing support and funding for arts projects has

Anyway, I thought about creating my masterpiece "Crap Koran" and seek external funding. Will it work?

No comments:

Post a Comment