Saturday, December 12, 2009

Is It Normal To Have A Mole In The Inner Part Of Your Vigina Is It Normal To Have Moles On Your Penis?

Is it normal to have moles on your penis? - is it normal to have a mole in the inner part of your vigina

I have about 5 moles on my penis, and that just seems strange feeling, a part of me is not really much sun or something, I also have 2 or 3 inside of my cheeks, but also a place that never think to find them. I did not even mole Infact it's almost more than I do. I just wanted to know if this is somthing i worry?

3 comments:

shekills... said...

My friend has the right spots, freckles near the end. :) If moles are present form, then I would not really do worry.

Spanky Gazpacho DW said...

lol .. "A mole on his penis" .. slang here in Australia it is customary to call a woman promiscuous minor ... So yeah ... It is normal for a child to have his penis.

Well, it can be anywhere mole I suppose. It could be a problem because they can swell or .. start to bleed heavy friction or anything ... when it starts to happen, then you should consult a doctor and freezing outside.

Stacy B said...

How big is a mole that we are talking about here?

Post a Comment