Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dbx Live Jacket How Can I Improve The Sound In A Very Live Hall?

How can I improve the sound in a very live hall? - dbx live jacket

I need her to dance in the ballroom of an oval shape to take with a live band at one end. The room is very modern (lots of echo).
I have a PA that a powered mixer and a pair of speakers + EVsx100 covers. He also manages the band instructors.
I wonder if the processor can DBX DriveRack PA Drive Rack Processor used in this situation and whether it would be no difference in the overall sound. I also wonder if the speaker will help more.
The program includes a call-based dance and violin acoustics.

1 comment:

wires said...

I'm not sure that something can be done. Probably the best thing is to reduce an increase to a minimum. If the space is so alive, makes the extra volume even worse. You must ensure that the problem is an echo and no echo. There is a difference. In the case of resonance, can reduce the specific frequency. If the general response on hard surfaces, you probably need to address the areas, namely the filling or something.

Post a Comment