Friday, January 22, 2010

No Document Home Equity Loan Do We Have To Use 1003 Loan Application When We Purchase Residential House?

Do we have to use 1003 Loan Application when we purchase residential house? - no document home equity loan

Hello
In 2006, I bought the house ($ 625k). I rented a mortgage broker and a loan for me applied. BB & T has been my lender and the loan has been approved in 20 days. I have $ 125K for the deposit and received $ 500K loan. Last year, a friend of mine told me that BB & T is a wholesale lender. There must be a Loan Officer. I wonder, to beg, because in the end, I contacted my mortgage broker. He served as BB & T has been a wholesale lender.
I asked all the documents required by the lender and magazines. Loan Application When I saw that I was confused because 1003 mortgage application. He was asked to loan from the Bank of detail. Not sure but I believe the loan application is for the employees of the retail, student loans or housing loans, etc. Non-residential purchase loans available ... * I said I'm not sure.
And my 5-year installment loan business loans "That means you will pay pay $ 3400 for 59 months and 60 above $ 400K. The settlement day it was out of town or mortgage broker told me that my father could not sign up if I settlement documents give (clearance power of attornEY). So we did. I think my father knew what he was signed.
You Q.1 lenders (not) to use, how we find 1003 a mortgage?
2. Is there an offense that has not been contacted by a bank loan or other bank officials?
3. What do you think of my loan application?
4. The refinancing is my best option?

PS When I applied for a loan, mortgage brokers have all my data on paper. He said: "I will complete the loan application for you."
I called a mortgage broker .... No answer
The rumor that jail.

Thank you.

4 comments:

Noneya said...

It appears that you have a 5-year balloon mortgage ie, you need a refinance or loan repayments have 400K signed.
I've never seen people use other than for a mortgage application 1003rd
If the loan documents were signed at the end of her father, were from what we have agreed that I file a complaint with your local office of the Attorney General of the State file may be different. Just because you were not there to sign make no apology for the driver of a switch on the credit programs.

Big Deal Maker said...

Well, first off. I want to consult a real estate lawyer on the legal side of his father's signature on a loan like that. One could say that the agent sold you a loan and a loan from his father as a whole. So to see that the lawyer for the estate.


Superior. I would for a loan modification.

Sharon T said...

They signed a blank credit application? This is a sign large enough for future problems.

Edit or refinance.

Expert Realtor said...

BB & T loans to wholesale and retail. Thus, the agents went to see what they negotiated, "the loan with BB & T, was eating tally of broker, a man of medium.

None of the loan officers in a company like you ... what an Executive Account, which administers the contract with BB & T and the corridor until it closed and a "transition from the transfer" can be completed ... BB & T is essentially loans.

A loan application is 1003 MORTGAGE LOANS .... This is the standard that all banks and brokers will be required for use by the federal rules.

It is not a violation ... It was an operation straight ... Unfortunately, nothing has, however, in the end, because it was so important for you .. and sometimes there is a price to pay.

Just because you have not yet done further investigation does not mean that this person did not do anything illegal.

If you have given your father the power (which must be signed and bear the words)Who has the same legal weight as if you were there.

So, if something changed in the last minutes ... there chose not to be.

They signed a copy of final demand for loans and closing of the first release that he sent back ... is a common practice for staff to fill out the customers for everything they need to do is register with information, offers ... when he signed another copy at the closing ceremony, presented the company, which he reviewed the document was signed and that we needed.

When I owned my own mortgage brokerage firm ... I have all the time and is 100% legal.

Sorry ... Not what you hear.

I can also say that the numbers that have cheated on the loan.

Post a Comment