Thursday, January 14, 2010

Locking Truck Bed Cover Lock For The Bed Cover Of My Truck...?

Lock for the bed cover of my truck...? - locking truck bed cover

I have a Chevrolet S-10 Xtreme, and cover has a hard bed, gets up and closes with hydraulic pumps. Now I would like to close a lock on the outside, on the cover of the rear door. Does anybody know where I can find a block of this line. I called the dealer, but said they can not do it because I did not waste a handle or a corkscrew .... PPL lazy lol, someone help me please ...

2 comments:

mott the hoople said...

If you get the name of the manufacturer and serial number of the above may I help you.

More Lies & More Smoke Screens said...

Our house was blocked with a hard bed is already installed. Then we have to open a "pop-lock to avoid in the tailgate. You may have to go to the manufacturer and see where and how to how to avoid a lock for your reporting. I thought it was a fact that if he would buy. We arrived just when we bought the bridge.

Post a Comment