Monday, January 11, 2010

Crock Pot Goulash I Want To Make My Goulash Creamy, Table Cream Or Sour Cream?

I want to make my goulash creamy, table cream or sour cream? - crock pot goulash

Today I cook a stew in a clay pot - you have two hours to go. I do a little creamier it is, but I do not know why, how and when.

I put a box of sour cream and cream in the fridge, but I'm worried if I put the coagulation.

Will it be okay if I am in right before the last? If so, what should I prepare a table or bitter?

3 comments:

TX2step said...

I use sour cream. You can make "genius" to about 1 / 2 teaspoon of the liquid and vapors of the mixture of sour cream, in the ..... then back into the mix of all the stew mix ......

Mrs.Dunn said...

I would like is some sour cream to the end in The other problem with the sour cream that you can afford a nose plate is warmer and the kitchen. To curdle the cream do not need patience, as you do not boil an egg, that would not fight against the heat, but with a little hot liquid to heat gently whipped cream.

Red R said...

sour cream.

Post a Comment