Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Anti Spam Applications Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 Anti-Spam: Training Required?

Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 Anti-Spam: training required? - anti spam applications

I must not spam with the training of 50 e-mail help, please do.

I tried several times to provide the option 1 and then click Finish to end, but nothing had changed. I do not know what are the options 2, 3 a.m. to 4 p.m. the middle and where / how / do something to ........ I would be glad if someone can explain how one or all options, thank you.

I do not know the difference between Microsoft Office Outlook and Microsoft Windows Mail (I have the Office package. I do not believe the Word or Excel on my laptop, etc.). I hope there is enough information available to ...... .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.............. ...

Here are the options start to the training, which are listed below:

1. Assistant to the database and the way again with anti-spam e-mails are not identified as spam or spam

2. Drop-down menu in the Report window

3. The "Report Spam" and "mark it as not spam" button in Microsoft Office Outlook and Windows Mail

4. the menu "Special / spam / spam" in The Bat! Application

Source cited: Kaspersky Internet Security 2009

2 comments:

Min said...

There is a drop-down menu in Windows Mail works with Kaspersky, just select the specific message that you report spam and DO NOT add the sender and the sender's domain get on the list this year.

If you want to report spam, add blocked then the sender and the sender's domain year. Good luck

I use KIS 10 Now that a little bit different, I hope this is enough to you goes through. BTW should have received an e-mail for a free upgrade to KIS 10, must end July 14 by me, but only the last time w /.

Shawn E said...

Here's a better idea instead of Kaspersky is (the program via AV) a better use of the Internet Security Suite out there.

Bit Defender Total Security 2009

http://anti-virus-software-review.topten ...

http://internet-security-suite-review.to ...

http://www.bitdefender.com/PRODUCT-2214- ...

Post a Comment