Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Baby Powder On Dogs Is It Safe To Use Baby Powder On A Dog After They Are Dry From Their Bath?

Is it safe to use Baby powder on a dog after they are dry from their bath? - baby powder on dogs

If you need to make a human baby baby powder to be very careful not to allow the child enhale dust in the lungs. It is the same for a dog. Theres nothing in the poison powder to your pet. But your pet lick your coat? As baby powder feels good and your pet will grow to want to try. Baby Powder Doesn, t hurt baby, but think about this gift, t eat Theres a lot of nice-smelling products out there for your pet. I know how you feel if it smells good!

6 comments:

VIP said...

Put it this way: If you can eat like rolling in excrement, sniffing the lower regions of other nations, openly copulating and raw meat, you assume that your dog will love the baby powder in your body.

Michael M said...

n Do not use
Impact on the oil into the body
Dogs and humans are different
Please do not try

Sam G said...

I do not know how safe is the baby, and that dogs should be no difference, I use it all the time, but if my dog with me to flee with baby powder, then go figure, and one of them barked at me when I come to be so careful to be seen.

Sam G said...

I do not know how safe is the baby, and that dogs should be no difference, I use it all the time, but if my dog with me to flee with baby powder, then go figure, and one of them barked at me when I come to be so careful to be seen.

rollin_i... said...

As I have shown, Cocker Spaniel, regularly used baby powder on light colored dogs after bathing. Put on your coat, while still slightly damp, then blow dried and brushed out. It helps you stay clean longer, and gives the dress a pleasant texture and odor.

Jocelyn7... said...

Are you crazy? Why is baby powder on your dog?

Leave the poor dog bath. He has tons of skin problems. Dogs need the oils in the skin of his skin and coat. If you wash creates more problems than its value in the long run ...

Only wash your dog with water to remove mud, etc.

If your dog has been skunked there is no reason to bathe the dog.

Geeze people are crazy!

Post a Comment