Thursday, January 21, 2010

South Park Stream On Iphone Cydia Iphone Wont Connect To The Internet?

Iphone wont connect to the internet? - south park stream on iphone cydia

ok for me it is 10 minutes South Park streaming on my iPhone 3G through when he was arrested for no reason, now I get the message Safari can not open the page because the network connection is lost, "I have restarted the phone again to the network Settings and tried to change the name of the NPC mobile.o2.co.uk And idata.o2.co.uk

Has anyone more ideas before I dare to answer the call ... "wonderful" O2 customer service

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nah, that all I's. If you have an Apple Store near you, just go there and can usually correct these problems on the ground. It's free.

You have also tried to restore the phone from a recent backup of iTunes?

Post a Comment