Monday, January 11, 2010

Bare Galleries I Am A Photographer And Artist That Has Compiled Some Work I Think Is Worth Showing. I Need Portfolio Help!?

I am a photographer and artist that has compiled some work I think is worth showing. I need portfolio help!? - bare galleries

A few days ago, I joined a local café for lunch, when I noticed that the walls used as a mini-gallery. It was a very pleasant room. After dinner I talked to the owner, who said that there is little space available in May the moment we are keeping species into a plastic cover with black plastic covers with acid-free black paper to make two photos per page.

The problem is that this is the least, and I fear they will not be displayed, because my work and my work is poorly presented. I can not really spend much money, while the motherboard mounting foam and carpet from them (I). Has someone to share suggestions and / or valuable experience? I would appreciate the help, since this is the first time I meet someone on the way to show my work. Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

Terrence B said...

Foam core is not as expensive as you think. Stop by FedEx Kinko's and see if they can be a Remans almost nothing to sell.

Post a Comment